This section describes how we use and share personal information collected through this Site. Our Site also contains links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Company. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information. For information about how we collect, use and share your health and medical information, please refer to our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Information You Provide To Us
You can provide information to us on our Site through various means, such as contacting us through our Site, filling out feedback forms, or paying your bill. Depending on which feature you are using, you may be asked provide personal information such as, name, address, telephone number, email address, credit or debit card information, bank account information, etc.
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect certain information automatically as you use our Site, such as IP address, browser type, computer or device type, the website from where you navigated to our Site, and the pages on our Site that you view.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and other tracking technology, to optimize the performance of our website and other digital properties such as social media sites, email campaigns, and online advertising.
Cookies, beacons, tags, log files and other technologies may be used to collect information about visitors to our website, use of our online services, and interactions with our email campaigns, advertisements and other marketing content. Collected information may include, but not be limited to, computer / mobile browser type, computer / mobile operating system and IP address. This data may be merged with your online interactions – pages viewed, links clicked, or content viewed. This information, and the analyses performed after collection, helps us to provide for a more customized and personalized experience for you and future visitors.
You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
How We Use And Share Your Information
- To Provide Products, Services, and Information. We collect personal information from you so that we can provide products and services that you purchase using the Site, and information that you request from us. We use your personal information to contact you and we may provide information to third party service providers that help us bring you the services we offer. For example, we use third parties to help host and maintain our Site, and to process payments.
- Communications from Us. We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information, including your email address, when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will use the information to contact you about products, services and information and to provide relevant advertising to you. We will not sell your personally identifiable information, but we may provide your email address to third parties who will contact you about our products and services or whose products or services would be of interest to you.
- Legal Requests or Requirements and to Prevent Harm. We may share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with the requirements of state and federal law.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control. If the ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes or we otherwise transfer assets relating to our business or the Site to a third party, such as by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer or sell your personal information to the new owner. In such a case, unless permitted otherwise by applicable law, your information would remain subject to the promises made in the applicable privacy statement unless you agree differently.
Access to Your Information and Choices
If you have questions about personal information we have about you, need to update your information or you wish to have your name removed from future correspondence from Intermountain Medical Imaging, please contact us at 208-384-9060.
Security of Your Information
In order to help secure your personal information, access to your data on our Site is password-protected, and sensitive data is protected by encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our Site. To protect any data you store on our servers, we also regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.