Intermountain Medical Imaging offers exciting career opportunities and we’re looking for qualified individuals to join our team. If you are interested in an employment opportunity with us, please send us your current CV or resume to marketing@aboutIMI.com.
Positions Currently Available:
Part-Time CT/X-ray Technologist
Intermountain Medical Imaging, a locally owned outpatient medical imaging center in Boise, has an immediate part time opening (flex days – 20hrs) for a combined CT and X-ray Technologist.
Position requires the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Strengths must include strong customer service, phone etiquette skills, and the ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Applicants should possess a positive, professional attitude, a high level of customer service understanding, and excellent communication skills.
ARRT board certification in Radiography required. CT certification a plus!
Sr. IT Support Engineer for Desktop and Infrastructure
Intermountain Medical Imaging, a locally owned outpatient medical imaging center, has an immediate opening for a Sr. IT Support Engineer for Desktop and Infrastructure.
This position will be responsible for building, supporting, and maintaining a highly available enterprise infrastructure that runs 24/7/365 and works collaboratively with all other departments on IT related matters.
The ideal candidate should possess a can-do attitude, and strong communication skills, who can manage day-to-day operations and technology support for both outpatient imaging operations as well as the radiology group as a whole.
Areas of Responsibility:
- End-User Support: Provides resolution to problems that can be solved over the phone and when necessary, travels to the user location to provide an on-site resolution (we support Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Ontario, and Baker City).
- Provides intermediate/expert level support to end users for PC hardware, printers, VoIP phones, and servers.
- Interacts with internal and external support teams and third-party vendors to identify and correct core problems
- Promptly consults other management personnel regarding quality issues to determine acceptability or course of action
- Demonstrates commitment to and compliance with all company and departmental policies, procedures and practices
- 24x 7 IT coverage environments
- Ability to read and write in at least one scripting language (Perl, PowerShell, Bash etc.) preferred
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in information systems or a related field or suitable experience
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in end-user support, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Familiarity with health care including EMR, HL7, RIS/PACS
- Knowledge of Microsoft computing environment (Server 2012 to Server 2016, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft SQL Server, IIS Server
We offer a friendly work environment, excellent benefits, and a generous retirement program.