IMI in the Community

IMI in the community

Proud to Support Our Community

Active minds and healthy bodies help build strong communities. At Intermountain Medical Imaging, we’re proud to partner with many of the Treasure Valley’s own non-profit organizations to help fund programs that create vibrant, robust communities.

Ballet Idaho

Intermountain Medical Imaging is proud to be the Imaging Center of choice for BALLET IDAHO! With a mission of enriching lives through a dynamic tradition of classical ballet, IMI is pleased to assist in keeping the dancers healthy and active, ensuring they can continue reaching out to all generations and social groups, instilling a life-long appreciation of the arts. Active minds and
healthy bodies help build strong communities!


Dr. James Mack Radiologic Technologist Memorial Scholarship

The Mack Radiologic Tech Memorial Scholarship was established in 1989. The Dr. James Mack Memorial – Intermountain Medical Imaging & Gem State Radiology Group Scholarship honors the memory of Dr. James Mack. He was a prominent member of the Gem State Radiology Group and the first Medical Director for the Radiologic Sciences Program. Intermountain Medical Imaging & Gem State Radiology honor him with this endowment. Students receiving this scholarship must be accepted into the Radiologic Sciences Program and show an academic success.

For more information or to apply, visit


Colon Cancer Awareness Day

A cause near and dear to our hearts. The team at IMI wore blue on March 3, 2017 to honor one of our own on Colon Cancer Awareness Day. She’s a survivor!


The Gift of Learning


In support of higher education, Intermountain Medical Imaging donated x-ray technology to the Boise State University Department of Radiologic Sciences. The students selected for the Radiologic Sciences program study to enter careers in the radiology industry and new technology allows them to gain first-hand experience on equipment being utilized in state-of-the-art clinical settings.

The students expressed gratitude to IMI through letters that illustrate how the new equipment will make a positive impact on their education. IMI is proud to support the education of students pursuing careers in the radiology industry.


Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series, the largest series of 5K runs/fitness walks in the world, raises significant funds and awareness for the fight against breast cancer, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. Since its inception in 1983, the Komen Race for the Cure series has grown from one local Race with 800 participants to a global series of more than 120 Races. Up to 75 percent of the funds raised at the Race remain here in the Komen Idaho Affiliate’s 28 county service area to provide breast health research, diagnostics, screening, treatment, services and education for uninsured or underinsured women. The remaining 25 percent goes to fund national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures.



Genesis Community Health, Inc.genesisch_new

Works to meet the physical, medical, and spiritual needs of the less fortunate in the Treasure Valley. Genesis Community Health, Inc. projects programs include:

     Genesis Community Clinic (GCC)Genesis-GCCC

  • A charity medical home providing medication assistance and basic dental, mental health, and primary care to lower-income, uninsured people in the Treasure Valley.

    The Volunteer Physicians Network (VPN)

  • Works to improve the overall health of lower-income, uninsured patients by increasing charitable access and coordinator of specialty care and spreading it out among the Treasure Valley physician community.


The Festival of TreesFOTgoldstar

With the support of the Boise community and Idaho corporations, the Festival of Trees has raised nearly $7 million since its inception in 1984. These funds support Saint Alphonsus’ century-old mission of providing the highest quality of health services to all patients seeking our care. Over the past 27 years, the Festival of Trees beneficiaries have included the Eye Institute, Orthopedics, Neurology, Cancer Care, Life Flight and Trauma Services, Mobile Health Services, Cardiac and Rehabilitation Services, Telehealth, Robotic Surgery, and Mental Health Services.